Skip to content
- Comb honey is the purest, rawest honey you can buy.
- Delicious spread with butter on hot toasted bread or English muffins. Cut a chunk and spread it lightly, letting the heat soften the comb so it flattens into the toast along with the honey.
- Also good on hot biscuits, French toast, or pancakes. Or try a peanut butter and comb honey sandwich. Yum!
- Add a piece of cheddar, blue cheese, brie, or another favorite to a cracker and top with a small chunk of honeycomb.
- Pure raw honey sealed by our own bees, preserving all the natural vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.