Skip to content
- Varies with the season, a wonderful example of a local honey with diverse sources.
- Floral sources include black locust, star thistle, bird's foot trefoil, crown vetch, clover, alfalfa and blackberry.
- With mild floral overtones, it complements pears, peaches and warm muffins.
- Our raw honey is never heated warmer than a beehive, and gently strained but never filtered.
- Handled carefully every step of the way from our hives to you, preserving all the natural vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes.
Choose options for shipping or In-Store Pickup
Honey may be granulated depending on season. Ask us abut liquifying prior to pick-up or shipment (Please allow 3 days to liquify)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.