Skip to content
- Surprisingly crisp, delicate taste with warm herbal notes, reminiscent of green ripening fruit.
- Pairs well with slices of fresh green apples and Asian pears. Delicious drizzled over fromage blanc, and added to herbal teas as an invigorating twist.
- Remarkably unlike other varietals, with a lingering aftertaste as well-loved by those familiar to it, as unexpected by those first trying it.
- Our raw honey is never heated warmer than a beehive, and gently strained but never filtered.
- Handled carefully every step of the way from our hives to you, preserving all the natural vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.