Green tea is a longtime treasure of China and Japan that is gaining popularity in America. It’s easy to understand why: the best green tea leaves are heated or steamed right after harvest, preserving their all-natural flavor and resulting in a nourishing beverage containing antioxidants. With about half the caffeine of black tea, you get the health benefits of green tea in every gentle cup.
- Celebrated Classic: Refreshing, smooth classic green tea.
- Unmatched Flavor: Featuring premium ingredients from China, the China green tea leaves deliver a truly delicious taste.
- Caffeine: With less than a quarter of the amount of caffeine compared to coffee, sit back and indulge in this brew day or night.
- Healthy Alternative: This gourmet green tea is Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Carb Free, and Kosher Certified.
- Delicate Buzz: One sip of The People's Green Tea will awaken your spirit and refresh your body.