The thought of herbal tea brings to mind the sensory thrill of herbs, the medicinal and health benefits these teas possess, and maybe even an internal debate about loose leaf vs. herbal tea bags. But did you know that “herb teas” are not officially teas? In the purest sense, only the leaves and buds of Camellia sinensis, the plant that gives us black, oolong, green, and white tea should be called tea. Technical fun facts aside, caffeine free herbal teas offer a range of health benefits and can play a role in natural weight loss. Plus, natural herbs tea is just plain delicious to buy and drink!
- A Perfect Sleep: There is nothing better than a nighttime cup of this delicious, organic herbal red tea.
- Featured on the Today Show: NBC's Today Show highlighted the tasty get some zzz's treat in a segment called "What's Hot in Health".
- Caffeine-Free: Naturally made with zero caffeine, this premium rooibos is the cure to all of your sleeping problems.
- Finest Ingredients: Made with organic rooibos leaves, spearmint leaves, orange peel, chamomile flower, stevia, passionflower herb, and Valerian root extract.
- Health Benefits: Gluten-Free, Carb Free, Sugar Free, Kosher, and Zero Calories.