Black tea is the most common tea in North America. The best black tea is produced when withered tea leaves are rolled and allowed to oxidize and dry, developing natural flavor, color, and body in the leaf. Boasting numerous health benefits, black tea contains about half the caffeine of coffee and twice that of green tea. It is popular iced or hot as a breakfast tea, often enjoyed with sugar, milk, or lemon.
- Delicious hot or over ice, this black tea is a wonderful blend of sweet and spicy flavors. Combining the right amount of spice from ginger with the lush sweetness of peaches, this black tea blend makes a satisfying beverage any time of year.
- This tea is Certified Gluten Free, Sugar Free, and Carb Free. Each cup of this black tea blend is caffeine-free, decaffeinated using an all-natural process.
- Packaged in a specially-designed air-tight tin, this pack contains 50 of The Republic of Tea's signature round, unbleached tea bags, free of unnecessary envelopes, strings, tags or staples.
- Ingredients: fine decaffeinated black tea, natural peach flavor, and ginger.
- Preparation: Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 3-5 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.