Black tea is the most common tea in North America. The best black tea is produced when withered tea leaves are rolled and allowed to oxidize and dry, developing natural flavor, color, and body in the leaf. Boasting numerous health benefits, black tea contains about half the caffeine of coffee and twice that of green tea. It is popular iced or hot as a breakfast tea, often enjoyed with sugar, milk, or lemon.
- A robust blend of quality black leaves, hearty enough to make any Brit smile.
- A savory mixture of India, Ceylon and Kenya leaves is great with a splash of milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon British Breakfast Black tea per 6 ounces of water. Steep for 3-5 minutes. For iced tea double the amount of tea and pour over ice.
- Black Tea has less than half the amount of caffeine per cup than in a similar-sized cup of coffee.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Carb Free, Kosher Certified