It's here! Shop by Appointment
Shop In-Store By Appointment Here’s how it works
30 minute and one hour appointments are available Thursdays and Fridays from Noon to 4:00.
Call (715) 258-9160 between noon and 4:00 Monday through Saturday to schedule your appointment.
For the health, safety, and comfort of our guests and employees we will ask the following:
• Children under the age of 12 are not allowed at this time.
• You will be provided and asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and throughout the store.
• If you are having any symptoms re-scheduling your appointment is allowed.
• Per CDC guidelines we ask that a face mask/covering be worn at all times by guests.
• Per CDC guidelines we ask that you do not wear gloves in the store. See below:
“You cannot contract COVID-19 through touch alone—it does not get absorbed through your skin—and in order to acquire coronavirus through touch, you'll have to touch something contaminated and then touch your face. That's what renders gloves useless. While gloves might seemingly create a barrier between your hands and infected surfaces, they do not prevent COVID-19 infection because you can still touch your face with your gloved hands," says Dr. Meyer. “And gloves themselves harbor germs and create a false sense of security. Washing your hands and using hand sanitizer is the best way to protect yourself and others.”
If you are comfortable with these policies, we look forward to scheduling your appointment