It's here! Shop by Appointment
4 Ways to Shop
Tuesday - Friday
10:00AM - 1:00PM-Maximum 3 people in store at one time - Face Masks Required
Private shopping - Tuesday through Fridays
30 minute and one hour appointments are available on Tuesday thru Friday from 10:00 to 1:00.
Call Tue -Fri (715) 258-9160 to pre-schedule your appointment.
Your appointment takes priority over walk-ins
By Phone 715-258-9160 with FREE Curbside Pickup from 10:30 -12:00 Monday and 10:00 - 1:00 Tue-Fri
And of course, online with ship to your door or local FREE pickup (Choose pickup tab for delivery method-Pickup from 10:30 -12:00 Monday and 10:00 - 1:00 Tue-Fri)
For the health, safety, and comfort of our guests and employees we will ask the following:
• Children under the age of 12 are not allowed at this time.
• You will be provided and asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and throughout the store.
• If you are having any symptoms re-scheduling your appointment is allowed.
• Per CDC guidelines we ask that a face mask/covering be worn at all times by guests.
• Per CDC guidelines we ask that you do not wear gloves in the store. See below:
“You cannot contract COVID-19 through touch alone—it does not get absorbed through your skin—and in order to acquire coronavirus through touch, you'll have to touch something contaminated and then touch your face. That's what renders gloves useless. While gloves might seemingly create a barrier between your hands and infected surfaces, they do not prevent COVID-19 infection because you can still touch your face with your gloved hands," says Dr. Meyer. “And gloves themselves harbor germs and create a false sense of security. Washing your hands and using hand sanitizer is the best way to protect yourself and others.”
If you are comfortable with these policies, we look forward to scheduling your appointment